Daily Immunizations Now Available
We now offer immunizations, daily, by appointment:
MONDAY thru Friday:
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This is in addition to our regularly scheduled Tuesday "walk in" clinics outlined below.
For information or to schedule an appointment please call: 592-4431 or 1(800) 945-6447
Walk In Immunization and TB Testing Clinic Schedule
Persons obtaining a TB Test must return to the Health Department for the skin test reading in 48-72 hours
REMINDER: FOR CHILDREN UNDER 18 TO RECEIVE IMMUNIZATIONS THEY MUST BRING:
- A parent or court-appointed legal guardian
- A complete shot record
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, September 5, 12, 19, 26
- Tuesday, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- Tuesday, November 7, 14, 21, 28
- Tuesday, December 5, 12, 19,
We offer all routine childhood vaccines.
Listed below are the vaccines we have available for adults. Please contact us for vaccine prices.
- Adult Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Adult Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Adult MMR Vaccine (measles, mumps and rubella)
- Adult Varicella Vaccine (chicken pox)
- Adult Meningococcl
- Prevnor 13
We accept cash or money order and are able to bill some health insurance plans.
For related questions & information, please contact our main office at (740) 592-4431.
Thank you for your cooperation
Return to Nursing